Guinea Pig Love :)

I have to admit I had quite a busy start of the week, and it looks like it is gonna get even busier at work tomorrow... But! My two little pets are feeling better now, which makes me really very happy and joyful :)! It is amazing how having a cute little animal (or more :D) at home can bring so much joy into your life and make you forget about everything and just observe him/them and keep getting amazed at how nature could create something so lovely and innocent! Just look at Vince here - isn't he funny? :D


Image by Olga

There is still one visit to the vet's left for both Vince and Ralph (whose picture of course will be posted soon :P), and hopefully it is their last visit to the vet's ever ...

8 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Guinea pigs! What a sweetie! Those are my hubby's favorite pets! I had one when I was little, too. They really are darling pets!

Διάττων said...

Of course little pets give us things that many times even the people who live close to us can't give...

I prefer the cats, i dare say... I haven't seen before the animal in your post.

Have a wonderful sunny day, Olga!

Poppy said...

We have got guinea pigs, they are so cute!

I hope yours will be fit and well soon!

Love Lou xxx

Paralelo Longe said...

Hello dear Olga,
I've just read about your little friends and I'm glad they are recovering. They look so cute and you are right, our little pets give us so much joy and company that we tend to feel like someone in the family is ill when they have health problems. I've just arrived from my relaxing holidays and I hope everything is allright with you and Arek.This was just to send you a big hug and hope your pets will get compeletly well. We'll keep in touch, TI

SuvvyGirl said...

Glad the boys are doing better!! It's always so stressful when a pet is sick.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad your little guys are doing better. Vince is a beautiful guinea. My girls would LOVE him!

Lisa

JuanitaTortilla said...

I hope your little babies are okay! How cute. I've never handled a guinea pig before. Do they like to be "cuddled" (with hands, of course)?

Olga said...

Thank you all for the good wishes to my little guineas - it really means a lot!
Answering your question Juanita - the guineas do like to cuddle, but it takes some time to win their trust, they are very sensitive to smell, and by smell they distinguish the person they know from strangers. You need to take care of them and love them and then they will love you back and will be so adorable.. I love when the piggies fall asleep o my lap....the feeling is precious!