Here I am back to blogging again after a short break - I had a nice time with my family and friends back in my home town over last week. Got a bit snowed in on my way back (...so as I guess did many of you living in Europe :), but I definitely need to visit home more often, it's such a bliss to be there!
Image by Olga
It is a bit late for decisions for 2010 now - I know - but I've kept the list in my head for a long time now and I thought posting it will somehow make me more committed to fulfilling many of things I'd really like to do in 2010. Those are mostly experiences, education and travel plans - I tried to make it a challenging list with some so-called 'stretch targets' and now the idea is to come back and see what has been achieved at the end of 2010... :)
So here it comes...
1) Improve Swedish
2) Tell your closest people you love them more often!
3) Go to India
4) Fly a balloon
5) Read the original 'El Amor En Los Tiempos De Cholera' by García Márquez
6) Do more sports!
7) Visit the museum of Dali in London
8) Take driving lessons
9) Take risks, do something crazy you'd later regret (or it can also pay off! :))
10) Go skiing
11) Change job role or get promoted
12) Plan a trip to French Polynesia
13) Try oysters... (...in the South of Portugal! :P)
14) Create a series of collages
15) Read 'Ulysses'
16) Visit Saint Petersburg during white nights period
17) Write a poem
18) See Paris in spring
19) Do some graphic design work
20) Kiss in the rain...
P.S. for me: Learn Learn Learn!