I Miss The Stars...

It's almost time for me for another trip (next week), which I start really looking forward to... it's home this time! (and by 'home' I mean the place where I was born and lived until I turned 17) I'm excited!


Image by Typcut

Does it often happen to you that you grow a bit tired of the place where you live and need to go somewhere for a change to get new impressions and learn something new? As for me, I do need to do that very often. If I didn't - I would grow very restless...

I like the complete change of surroundings (no matter if it's for work or fun), the change of the country, the culture, the language - the experience is always very enriching and worth the trouble of being 'on the road'. The further I go - the better, and travel definitely makes us more open-minded. I try to travel as often as every 1,5 - 2 months (some say it's too much, but not for me) and I was lucky I was able to do that both in '08 and '09. I keep hoping for the same in 2010, I need to put this on my wish-list for Santa :)

5 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Olga, have a great time in Belarus, be back soon!!!
And have a very happy New Year!!!

Juana said...

Dear Olga, I wish you'll have a safe trip back home, and: To have a lot of wonderful travels during all the 2010 , to find what you are searching for, and that all your dreams come true. Be happy and enjoy life!
Happy, happy New Year!
Big hugs
Juanita

JuanitaTortilla said...

I wanted to ask "Where's home?" until I say Michela's comment. Belarus! How could I forget that!

I get that wanderlust ever too often as well. Looking forward to hear your reports from home :) ... and more of such inspiring travels in 2010!

Anonymous said...

Well, i always travelled just for holidays and never for work, so i've never been in a foreign country for more than about 1 month.
But i guess you're right, it gives you lot of new experiences and "fresh air".
I'd like to travel more!

Διάττων said...

It's very good to travel all over the world just to get your life richer. It's a way of living that as a thought you can see it in the music i listen (from many countries). In my personal life the things are different. I would like to travel all the time but... My whole life is full of "but"...

Anyway, i wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR, full of health, love, quality, activity and many trips, countless trips, really!